Sunday, November 19, 2006

School holidays are like smoking.The high eventually runs out.
In both mentally and physically(sleep). Holidays are like smoking again I repeat, the high eventually runs out. I'm not ephasizing smoking, just encouraging the MOE to put more holidays in the 365 days we have as students. So MOE, hear me! On behalf of all students, we want more holidays, less homework and more class excursions, more recess time, less teaching and more teaching of music lesson.I'm just KIDDING. I dont want to get my ass sued for this. So I'm gonna start inventing a time machine, to get back to the einstein days and create a time machine and zoom till i'm 21 and get a car and girl with a great bod and love life. My sis went to china for holidays and nvr bring me along!!! went to find cao chen? LOLS.

No comments: