Sunday, December 31, 2006

Today had a speacial dinnering with my family because it is my birthday and went to vivo city to celebrate countdown new year.
After filling up with my empty tummy and i went to meet up my friends and set off to Vivo city by MRT. That was croweded. Reach there, we went to a outdoor place at higest floor and had some puffing. Went down to find any Fast food Restaurant. Found bigger king and seat there. Buy some drinks and chatted. The time is goin to reach 12 and we went back to the outdoor place. Had some puffing again. Seat there till 12 and no fireworks came out. Saw lots of ppl heading towards a direaction and we followed. In the end saw nothing. Went back to MRT. There was jammed but we still can get in. Took the train to yishun and took cab to sembanwang park untill 4-5am and went home by cab.
I LIKE TO THANKS ALL THE ONES SENDED ME BIRTHDAY WISHES!
I CANT REALLY REPLY U GUYS BECAUSE I RECEIVED 100 OVER TESTIMONAIL!

No comments: