Sunday, December 23, 2007

Early in the morning went to changi airport with baby because it was too early; nowhere to go and only airport is 24hrs open for us. Singapore changi airport is so small, within a few hours and we've already explored the whole airport. Took Macdonald for our breakfast, I accidentally deleted those pictures we took and she gone crazy. Stop elaborating about airport. Took random photos there and went to town. Intend to watch ‘The heartbreak kid’ R21 at cine but the time was not right. Walk around and went to 'house of condoms'. The shopkeeper was stupid and didn’t drive us out or maybe we've got a mature looking. OOOOOHHH! It started raining, my HAIR! Run to the toilet and I took a hard time to button up my pants. We couldn’t find pasta mania so didn’t go for dinner. Get sick of town and went to angmokio hub to renew baby’s ezlink card. I saw her pretty face! In the mrt, I took her ezlink card without her knowing. She had gone crazy again! Throwing all her angers on me. I chased her around and that’s the good of me. =)

No comments: