Saturday, April 25, 2009


Cityhall and town today! My sis stole my camera today. I'm so pissed.





We walked around aimlessly at Cityhall area. Passed-by SMU and singapore art museum. We went to explore the whole places.


(Trying to act cute)

We found a seat at some Cafa inside the museum, enjoying the air-con at the same time. Today the weather was so bad that i perspired and wet my whole t-shirt. From top to toe i mean. SERIOUS!





We're outside fort canning centre, cam-woring!


I think this is like some cemetery.

I have a huge moutain.

Stepping on some 1980s stairs. I can't imagine that how those fat ass squeeze in the stairs.

After the museum, walk to plaza sing for dinner at pastamania! Janser chua owe me a plate of beef bolognese. I saw some long lost friend when i'm on the way to heeren.



Took a mrt from somerset, rebound back to yishun... Janser got high once he saw a pretty women.

Tilt your head, bite your lips , smile .

No comments: