Thursday, June 25, 2009


STELLA, JOLENE, MICHELLE, PETER, ALVIN, NICHOLAS!
Let me do some intro on my thailand's trip.
The check in was efficient, the flight smooth and the wheels touched down on the thailand tarmac right on schedule. And yet, somehow, i still stepped out at the arrival hall looking like i'd slept in a bag of fish and chips. The extraodinary thing is that the lenght of the journey is just 2hours and 5minutes. I once flew from singapore to hongkong recently, a flight about 4hours, so it was only to be expected that by journey's end my hair stood up by itself. My hair mysteriously turns it into a beehive. The traffic in thailand is intense. We travel mostly by taxis or the colourful, tree wheeled, open air, accommodating more than 5 people with a limited space and that is well-known as tuks-tuks. I love the currency there. 1SGD = 23.2 baht! Things are extremely cheap there. I guess i'm a king for the past 4days in thailand. We gave tips here and there and those people were smilling widely.
( Day 1 )
BANGKOK CITY HOTEL, CHATUCHAK WEEKEND MARKET, MBK SHOPPING CENTER AND HOLLYWOOD CLUB! It has interesting products from all over thailand as well as things from far off lands. I guess this paradise are for bargain hunters. Individual booths are open selling an infinite variety of goods. We have our first lunch after our flight, we went to some fancy restaurants. Its truly memorable experience because it cost us a bomb.
SHE'S MY MASK MATE! FAITH SAT BESIDE ME WHEN WE'RE GOING BACK TO SINGAPORE! I MISS HER SO MUCH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

masked man

Anonymous said...

u go thai alone?