Thursday, July 16, 2009

I just recovered from H1N1 virus. I have been a absentee in class for almost a week. I guess everybody are doing well. Last week, during Mr Tee's lesson, i had a very bad fever and cough so i tried to be considerate and covered my mouth with my towel when i was talking. Mr Tee scolded me just for that. Whats wrong with me covering my mouth. I really hope my virus goes to him. I went to the clinic past few days, without saying a single word, the doctor gave me 3days of mc. This is expeditious, thats what i called a doctor. Body aches, headaches, cough and flu! i've enough of it. The fever burned 3kgs out of me. Life goes on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uue got h1n1?

Anonymous said...

tc

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm new on here. I came accross this board I have found It quite useful & it's helped me out a lot. I should be able to give something back & support other users like its helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around